Thank you for choosing WebtoB 5 Standard Edition on AWS Cloud.
The following is a guide to WebtoB 5 Standard Edition for AWS Users.
This guide consists of 3 main Steps:
1. Purchasing WebtoB 5 Standard Edition
2. Viewing and Connecting your instance
3. Configuring and OS and DB instance, and installing WebtoB 5 Standard Edition
For Additional help please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Select WebtoB 5 Standard Edition on AWS Marketplace and click “Continue”.
2. Select an EC2 instance type and click “Launch with 1-Click”.
3. The selected instance will be deployed, and the software installation details will be displayed.
STEP 2: Viewing and Connecting Your Instance
4. You can view the EC2 instance you purchased when viewing your account information.
5. Click AWS > Services > Edit on the top left corner of the screen.
6. Right-click a running instance, and click “Connect”.
7. Select a connection method, and then connect to your instance with a client.
STEP 3: Configuring an OS User and DB Instance, and Installing WebtoB
1. Login as ec2-user, and then configure an OS user and DB instance required for installing WebtoB.
9. The installation will proceed automatically. WebtoB 5 will be available for use after the installation is completed.
Your WebtoB 5 Standard Edition Installation on AWS Cloud is now complete
Thank you for choosing TmaxSoft on AWS Marketplace
For Support Please contact email@example.com